Condition

GENERAL

  • This rate takes effect on February 1st 2020.

  • All orders must be placed written by   e-mail,to info@sofirella.com. If not we will not be responsible for incidents that may arise.

  • The products listed in our catalogue may suffer some minor adjustment on the graphic reproduction. We recommend requesting samples in case of doubt.

  • Gadget Logati reserves the right to change prices without previous notification, depending on currency fluctuation.

  • Our prices don´t include VAT and they are valid except for typographical errors.

PREPARING ORDERS

  • Orders without printing: 48 hours except those involving manipulation.

  • In deliveries where the quantity served doesn´t match with the requested one, as long as the difference doesn´t exceed 25€, Gadget Logati ,  will make the corresponding credit note and in neither case will replace the goods.

  • Printing orders:

  1. Standar: Consult delivery time.

  2. Printing Express: 72 hours for the shipment of goods since artwork confirmation.

PRINTING EXPRESS 72h

  • Valid for these printing techniques: laser, pad printing and 1-color screen printing. 

  • Maximum quantity per product: 1,000 pcs. 

TRANSPORT

  • Shipments will be made by our agency  Transport Service. These conditions will be valid for orders with one delivery address.

  • We will not accept claims for open packages or lost unless it is on record the proof of delivery at the dilevery time.

RETURNS

  • To make any returns it is essential that you first contact our sales department. We will not accept returns of goods after 24 hours from the date of shipment, or printed goods that has not been printed by "SOFIRELLA.com"

  • Products must be supplied with their original packing and in perfect condition.

 

PAYMENTS TERMS

  • Orders without printing: full prepayment before leaving the merchandise.

  • Printed orders (we only print straw hats) prepayment of 70% and the rest 30% before departure.

  • Payment with Transfer Bank

 

Processing of personal data

In accordance with the regulations in force in protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD)

It is possible that GADGET LOGATI has to collect personal data through the WEBSITE at some time, such as through the purchase process. 


The collection and processing of personal data of the User will be governed by the provisions of the PRIVACY POLICY provided on the WEBSITE, which must always be expressly accepted by the User prior to the provision of such data.

www.SOFIRELLA.COM

info@Sofirella.com